life biz you ~ has a privacy-first focus.
Our privacy disclosure page will help you find all the information about your privacy and how we use the personal data we collect from; site visitors, valued customers and community members. We hope everything is clear. If you have any questions, please contact us.
HERE'S WHAT WE DON'T DO WITH YOUR DATA:
- We don't collect personal data from our site lifebizyou.com with an analytics tracking code.
- We do not sell, rent or give away any personal data from customers.
- When you contact via the contact form, we do not store your email for further communication unless you also sign up via our subscription forms.
- We don't use and store information about your location except for the country of origin.
- We don't collect your computer's Internet Protocol [IP address]
HERE'S IS WHAT TO EXPECT
- We request personal information only we need it and always with your knowledge and consent.
- We only share the required data with third parties companies.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- To provide and maintain or site, resources and notify you about changes to what we offer.
- For you to participate in our interactive features, what we offer and request customer support.
- When analysis or valuable information helps improve our resources, products and monitor the usage of what we offer.
- To facilitate payment processing and comply with the law.
WHEN YOU MIGHT HEAR FROM US
Only after have permitted us to do so. To send our newsletter, special offers, general information similar to those that you have already purchased or information enquired, such as marketing, promotional and other information of interest.
You can manage your privacy and opt-out of getting any, or all, communications from us. Use the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We follow the Legal Basis for processing personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Personal Data means data about an individual who can be identified from those data. Or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession.
Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
While using our Resources, we may ask you to give us some personally identifiable information to contact you or identify your Personal Data.
- Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Non-personally identifiable personal data for usage
WHEN AND WHY WE TRANSFER DATA TO GLOBAL PARTNERS
When information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, country or other governmental jurisdiction. Or when data protection laws may be different from those of your jurisdiction.
OUR SERVICE PROVIDERS
We use Mailchimp as our CRM to communicate with people who have consented to be on our mailing list. We only share personal data such as name and email address, when you have provided us with authority for this information to be shared. Such as when you sign up for our newsletter, buy courses or requested access to resources and join the community.
A service provider for transactional and account-related emails. We plan to subscribe to Postmark in 2020 to send emails only for maintenance and continued use of your account for courses and the community as an alternative to Gmail.
Thrive Cart https://legal.thrivecart.com/platform/privacy/
The company we use for third-party secure payment processing. We do not store or collect any of your payment card details.
Mighty networks https://www.mightynetworks.com/privacy-policy
Mighty Networks is our membership platform, courses and community all in one place.
We carefully choose and use third party companies and individuals to help provide services on our behalf or assist us in providing our resources. Any access to personal data is to perform tasks on our behalf, and they are obligated not to use personal data for any other purpose.
CONSIDER YOUR CHOICES WITH YOUR ONLINE DATA
You can choose to advise us to delete data that we store about you and change your subscription options.
To stop receiving our email newsletter and future communications, you can click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of our emails. Let us know if you have any problems and we'll remove you manually.
If you would like to be removed from our affiliate program, then you can email us.
We can delete all of your data from all systems that we own and operate.
If you've purchased a product or community membership, we are obliged to keep purchase records in our billing system, including a record of your billing address, contact details and purchase details for our legal and tax obligations and to remain compliant.
RETENTION OF DATA
We retain data when necessary for compliance on legal obligations, resolve disputes, and internal analysis processes.
When Data Usage is most likely kept for a shorter period, except when it helps increase security or to improve the delivery of our Resources. Or when we are legally bound to retain this data for longer periods.
LINKS TO ALL SITES YOU VISIT
SECURITY OF DATA
While we endeavour to use commercially reliable means to protect your Personal Data, any method of electronic storage or transmission is not 100% secure. We cannot provide an absolute guarantee of security.
HOW TO MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR DATA IF IT IS INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE
Where possible, you can access, update or delete your Personal Data directly within your account settings section or contact us to assist you. Please advise us if any information is inaccurate or incomplete to update our records.
GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you use our site from any European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We take reasonable steps to follow the guidelines. Our Legal Basis for collecting date depends on the Personal Data we collect and the specific context in which we collect it.
You can inquire what Personal Data we record to amend, correct, delete or advise us to limit the use of your Personal Data. You can request personal data to be removed from our systems.
- You can object or restrict our processing of your Personal Data.
- You can ask for a copy of your personal data records.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- You are protected when we verify identity before responding to such requests.
- You have a right to complain to the Data Protection Authority about the collection and use of your Personal Data without your consent.
UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE PRIVACY
Parents and guardians. If you or we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from a person under 18 years of age without parental consent, their data will be removed.
We may be required to disclose Personal Data kept in good faith for compliance, legal obligation, protection or defend the rights or property of Life Biz You. Or investigation of possible wrongdoing, protect the personal safety of users of our resources or the public and against legal liability, including in response to valid requests by public authorities including a court or a government department.